4Minute Extravaganza

Hey guys! You're curently being entertained by Sundai! :) So I was browsing through posts on http://www.allkpop.com/ when I saw one on 4minute. When I saw the cover picture... So many of their items popped out at me and I knew right away where they were from. So I'm going to post them all at once! RIGHT NOW!!! :)
First off, Here's the pic:

[4minute_20090707.jpg]

Jiyoon:
Leggings are from Human Potential. You might recognize them because Minzy and other members from 2NE1 have worn these same leggings. They're called Red Tire Leggings. Click here for link to the site.
tights4minut5
Her top is from Forever 21. (Still looking for picture)
Jihyun:
Her shoes are from Converse. (Still looking for picture)
Her leggings are from Jean-Charles de Castelbajac's JC in the sky with Diamonds Collection. You can purchase these at Ground Zero.



Her red shirt is from Good Nation. You will probably recognise it from 2NE1 wearing it.
I can't find the exact T-shirt so I'm probably guessing that he shirt was customize by their stylist. Click here to visit Good Nation's website. Here's a picture of the red shirt (with sleeves and no smile):




More updates will be coming soon.
:) Ciao!~~
-Sundai
CREDITS: Allkpop

0 comments: